What is the Color Run?
It is the Xavier Elementary Home and School Association's (HSA) main fundraiser AND community-building event! It is a colorful night of fun and fellowship raising money to support our elementary schools, families, and staff!
When does the fun happen? Thursday, September 28, 2023, from 5:00 - 7:00 PM.
What happens? XES students run through a course while XES faculty and staff throw color on them! After the running, there is a Color Burst Party where all students gather in the middle of the ﬁeld to toss color up in celebration.
How does this event raise money?
- Students are asked to seek donations.
- HSA sponsorships and Color Run sign sponsorships are sold.
- Color packets are sold for the Color Burst Party at the end.
- There is a 50/50 raffle.
What are the goals?
- To raise operating money for the Home and School Association. The goal is that enough money is raised to fund all of the year's major activities so that families aren't repeatedly asked to pay for things. The goal is $40,000.
- Click here to see all of the important things that HSA funds.
- Click here to see the sponsorship opportunities.
- Click here for the Family Donation Form. The goal is for each family to raise $75.
- To bring everyone together for a fun event! This is a well-attended event so kids and families will be talking about the fun for a long time!
What to expect:
- Students to run in age-appropriate heats.
- A Color Burst Party after the running.
- Photo opportunities with Frankie the Hawk.
- Snacks and water for purchase (note, just snacks, not a full meal!)
- Tons of fun and color with fellow Xavier families and faculty and staff.
What to wear: clothes that can get colorful! (The color shouldn't stain as it is a powder, but please be aware, it is messy fun!)
Free t-shirts will not be provided to students this year due to costs, but Xavier t-shirts will be available for purchase.
Anything may be worn, but light colors will show the color better. Good shoes to run in!
Questions? Call or email Lisa Pfaff at (920) 735-9380 or firstname.lastname@example.org or speak with a Home and School officer.
Scan this barcode to make a donation, or click Color Run Donations to purchase a sponsorship, or purchase color packets for the Color Burst Party.
What is Xavier Day?
Thank you for participating in the second annual Mike Pfefferle 3-on-3 Memorial Basketball Tournament! This year’s event was held on Friday, November 25 at Xavier High School.
Visit the Mike Pfefferle 3-on-3 giving page to view information on last year's event.
Proceeds support the Mike Pfefferle Memorial Fund within the St. Francis Xavier Catholic School System Foundation.
Thank you for joining us at the Xavier Homecoming 5K Fun Run & Dog Walk!
This fun community event took place on Saturday, September 24 at Rocky Bleier Field at Xavier High School.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.