Mission, Vision, & Strategic Plan
St. Francis Xavier Catholic School System is a Christ-centered community dedicated to faith formation, academic excellence, community engagement, and individual growth of our students in a safe environment.
To live this mission day-to-day at Xavier, we are committed to:
• Cultivating our students’ talents, passions, and spirituality so they can impact the community by living the Gospel message of faith, hope, justice, and charity.
- Providing opportunities for all students to develop a lifelong love and commitment to academics, faith, arts, fitness, and service.
As a Catholic preschool through grade 12 school system in the 21st century, our administration, faculty, and staff pledge to:
• Deliver educational excellence through innovation with a focus on all dimensions (academics, faith, arts, fitness, service) of the individual student while reinforcing and nurturing the culture and community bonds of the St. Francis Xavier Catholic School System.
• Strengthen our role as a Catholic faith partner with our families and local parish communities, and becoming a recognized faith-based educational asset to the Fox Valley and the Diocese of Green Bay.
• Expand our positive impact on the local community through outreach to and engagement with an increasing percentage of our Catholic school-age population that results in greater personalization of Catholic school educational services.
• Achieve long-term financial sustainability through good stewardship of our finances, increased focus on donor engagement and endowment growth, and a reduction in parish subsidy and tuition as a percentage of our operating budget.