Mission & Vision
St. Francis Xavier Catholic School System is a Christ-centered community dedicated to faith formation, academic excellence, community engagement, and individual growth of our students in a safe environment.
To live this mission day-to-day at Xavier, we are committed to:
- Cultivating our students’ talents, passions, and spirituality so they can impact the community by living the Gospel message of faith, hope, justice, and charity.
- Providing opportunities for all students to develop a lifelong love and commitment to academics, faith, arts, fitness, and service.
As a Catholic preschool through grade 12 school system in the 21st century, our administration, faculty, and staff pledge to:
- Deliver educational excellence through innovation with a focus on all dimensions (academics, faith, arts, fitness, service) of the individual student while reinforcing and nurturing the culture and community bonds of the St. Francis Xavier Catholic School System.
- Strengthen our role as a Catholic faith partner with our families and local parish communities, and becoming a recognized faith-based educational asset to the Fox Valley and the Diocese of Green Bay.
- Expand our positive impact on the local community through outreach to and engagement with an increasing percentage of our Catholic school-age population that results in greater personalization of Catholic school educational services.
- Achieve long-term financial sustainability through good stewardship of our finances, increased focus on donor engagement and endowment growth, and a reduction in parish subsidy and tuition as a percentage of our operating budget.
Xavier provides students with rigorous academic programming, and individualized instruction geared to serve the whole child, while preparing them for success in college and in life.
We embrace our mission to help students grow as Disciples of Christ, by instilling in them a thirst for knowledge and virtue, in collaboration with parishes, families, and the community.
Our Xavier family encourages students to live lives that are committed to service and faith with dedication to their community by creating life-long bonds that sustain them for life.
Our faculty and staff are committed to strategic planning that promotes excellence in education, while providing the latest technology, learning materials, and facilities for our students.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.