Tuition & Affordability
A Xavier Catholic Schools education is a priceless investment in your child's future and more affordable than you may think.
- Apply confidentially, at no charge, through FACTS Management
- Applications will be accepted from Jan 18, 2023 thru Sept 30, 2023
- Priority deadline for current Xavier families is March 17, 2023
- New families may apply at any time until all funds are dispersed
- WPCP Voucher covers the cost of the base tuition and the registration fee
- If qualified, families can apply though a lottery for the chance to receive a voucher
- Vouchers are renewable through grade 12 without going back into the lottery
- Visit dpi.wi.gov/parental-education-options/choice-programs for more information
- Visit https://sms.dpi.wi.gov/ChoiceParent/ to submit an application for the WPCP program
- Visit https://schoolchoicewi.org/income-eligibility-charts/ to view the WPCP income eligibility limits
- Scholarships available at every level; elementary, middle, high school and college
- Parish scholarships are also available
- Visit our Scholarships webpage for more information
- Tuition discount is available for employees' students enrolled at Xavier in grades K-12
- Full-time employees receive a 50% tuition discount
- Part-time employees may be eligible for a pro-rated discount
- Visit our Employment Opportunities webpage for more information
- A state income tax deduction is available for elementary and secondary school tuition expenses
- St. Francis Xavier Catholic School System's FEIN is # 75-2975177
- Ask your tax advisor for more information
- Scrip is a gift card resale program for many local and national businesses
- 65% of purchases are applied toward tuition credits
- Visit the Scrip webpage for more information
- Current Xavier families, may receive up to a $2,000 tuition discount for hosting an international student
- Visit our International Students webpage for more information
2023-2024 Tuition Rates and Participation Fees
M-F half day
The non-refundable registration fee for new students is $75 per student. The $75 re-enrollment fee for returning students will be automatically applied to your Blackbaud Tuition account in February annually.
Early Payment Credit
If tuition is paid in full by June 30, you are eligible to receive the Early Payment Credit. The credit is applied to your account on or before August 31. Download the form and submit it via email to Karen Bendel or drop it off in the Scrip office at Xavier Middle School.
Multiple Student Discount
St. Francis Xavier is pleased to be able to offer a discount to families making the Catholic school investment for more than one child. Download the Multiple Student Discount Form and email it to Karen Bendel or drop it off in the Scrip office at Xavier Middle School.
*The Xavier tuition listed above covers up to 8.5 credits. Summer School classes will have a separate fee and would be payable at the time of registration.
There are additional charges for dual credit college courses.
Participation fees are applied to your family's Blackbaud Tuition account and are due when billed. For example, a fall athletic program would be billed in fall and a spring athletic program would be billed in spring.
|Fine Arts||Grades K-8||Grades 9-12|
|Band & Orchestra||$160||$160|
|Athletics (per sport)|
|Football||FV Saints Fees||$220|
|Hockey||NA||FC Stars Fees|
|Wrestling||FV Saints Fees||$220|
|All other clubs||Fees may apply||Fees may apply|
*Fee covers costs through state activities only. If the club advances to Nationals and/or Worlds, students will be responsible for travel and related expenses. Scholarships may be available. Consult with the campus principal.
Please note that additional fees may be charged throughout the year for participation in specific classes or school-sponsored activities.
Students who are enrolled in grades K–12 and are registered members of an Appleton Catholic Parish are billed at the Parish Member tuition rate. This is possible because those parishes assist in funding. Parish membership is verified with the parish annually.
There are also a number of Regional Partner Parishes that support Xavier High School. High school students who are registered members of those parishes also receive the Parish Membership tuition rate.
Middle School students coming from a regional parish school that does not offer their specific grade, will be eligible for the Parish Membership tuition rate at Xavier Middle School.
Students who are members of a Catholic parish that is not a subsidizing parish of Xavier Catholic Schools will be charged the Non-Member tuition rate. However, after parish membership is confirmed, a 20% tuition discount will be applied to the tuition charge going forward.
Visit our Supporting Parish page for the complete list of supporting and regional parishes.
St. Francis Xavier Catholic School System recognizes the individual who registered the student and signed the Financial Responsibility Form as the financially responsible party unless another individual assumes financial responsibility for the student via written notice. One individual or one married couple must be identified as the responsible party for each student.
We offer different options for payment of tuition. These include annual, and 10 equal monthly payments (August-May) through Blackbaud Tuition.
Summary of Billing Policies & Practices
Please review these policies prior to submitting registration materials.
- Download a copy of the Summary of Billing Policies & Practices
- Visit Blackbaud Tuition for more information
Email Karen Bendel or call 920-735-9380 with questions.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.