A Graduate of Xavier
The Portrait of a Xavier High School Graduate reflects our shared vision and understanding of the individual skills students will need to thrive in the future. It is typically a set of attributes, skills and qualities a school believes every student should possess to graduate. A Xavier Graduate exhibits and exemplifies the following qualities as they walk across the stage at graduation as they prepare for college and for life.
- Develops a foundation for a lifelong relationship with God through prayer, service, and participation in the sacraments
- Embraces the teachings of Jesus Christ as a moral compass for making decisions
- Commits joyfully to helping those in need and to making a positive difference in the world
- Respects differences and acknowledges the human dignity of all people
- Is a lifelong learner who demonstrates proficiency in critical and logical thinking and problem solving
- Effectively communicates in both personal and professional manners
- Assesses information and content critically, attending to issues of civility and respect for persons
- Acts as a responsible steward of the environment and an involved citizen in the community
- Acts on opportunities to exercise servant leadership
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.