Xavier Catholic Schools offers academic support to students with various educational needs through our Learning Services Department. Each campus provides students with support to reinforce academic concepts taught as part of the regular education curriculum.
- Our Director of Learning Services, Learning Specialists, and EL Teachers work within a team approach with classroom teachers, administration, and school counselors to determine the level of services available for each student, This determination of services is based on feedback from teachers, parents, and assessment measures.
- The determination of services is documented through a building/accommodation plan and shared with all team members.
- A broad range of standardized and classroom-based assessments monitor student progress.
- Services, interventions (i.e., math and reading), and support are based on Xavier’s Outline of Services, specifically designed to meet the needs of elementary, middle, and high school students.
- Wherever possible, students remain with their peers in the classroom.
If you have questions regarding your student’s needs and the services that we may be able to provide, please reach out to the Director of Learning Services, Natalie Fuller, to begin the learning review process. This process assists our families in understanding the potential services and support available to students with various learning needs.
Meet the Learning Services Team
EL Teachers - XCS
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.