It's easy, and it works! By using gift cards to pay for everyday expenses, families earn credits that can be applied toward tuition payments, lunch money, or after-school care. Because Xavier purchases Scrip at a discounted amount, but sells it at its full value, every dollar of Scrip that you purchase generates revenue, which is split 65/35. 65% of the revenue from your Scrip purchase is a direct benefit to your family.
Scrip is a gift card resale program in which all Xavier Catholic School’s families and friends can participate. Families purchase gift cards through the Xavier Scrip program to generate revenue that can be used for tuition, lunch payments, after school care and for support of the school.
- All orders must be entered on the RaiseRight website
- Orders are filled at the Scrip Office or mailed directly to your home
- Orders that include cards not kept in stock will be ready in 3 business days
- You will receive an e-mail when your order is ready for pick-up
- Orders over $2,500 must be paid for with cash or cashiers check
- It is preferable to pay for your order on the RaiseRight website with Presto Pay, MasterCard or Visa.
- If you cannot pay online, please bring a check when your order is ready for pick up.
- The Scrip office is open for pick-up of physical cards Monday through Friday from 7:30 am until 12:00 pm during the school year and on Tuesdays and Thursdays only during the summer, at the Scrip Office entrance on Northland Ave (Door #5).
- Scrip orders can also be sent home with your student. Simply sign and return the Scrip Permission Form to the Scrip Office annually.
- Xavier purchases gift cards at a discounted rate from participating vendors. The percentage of discount varies by vendor and is indicated on the order form.
- Because Xavier purchases Scrip at a discounted amount, but sells it at its full value, every dollar of Scrip that you purchase generates revenue that is split 65/35.
- 65% of the revenue is posted as a payment on your designated account to offset tuition or other fees. There is no cap.
- 35% of the revenue is used first for costs associated with the Scrip program and then provides support to the school system.
- Purchases made between April 1, 2022 and March 31, 2023 are applied to tuition and fees for the 22-23 school year.
- Email the Scrip Office at email@example.com
- Call Dave Teela, Scrip Coordinator, at 920-702-5510
- Visit www.raiseright.com to set up your account
- Download a list of RaiseRight Participating Retailers
- Download the Scrip Permission Form
Scrip Office Hours
Monday - Friday
7:30 am - 12:00 pm
Summer Hours (Starting June 6, 2023)
7:30 am - 12:00 pm Tuesday and Thursday
Office closed Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Scrip Office Location
Xavier Middle School
2626 N Oneida St, Appleton WI 54911
Door #5 on Northland Ave
It's an easy, year-round fundraiser that doesn't require families to spend any additional money.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.