Physical Gift Cards Available
With the Scrip Office still closed to walk in business, we wanted to give people the opportunity to purchase physical gift cards again. We will now offer curbside pickup of scrip orders at the Scrip Office entrance, and mail delivery of scrip orders to your house. We will continue this process all summer until school opens again in August.
The scrip process will be the same as before: you will place an order on the ShopwithScrip website. **$100 minimum order - if your order is being mailed to you** If you do not have a ShopwithScrip account and want to place an order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 920-702-5510 and leave a message.
It is preferable to pay for your order on the ShopwithScrip website with Presto Pay, MasterCard or Visa. If you cannot pay online, please bring a check when your order is ready for pick up - we are not accepting cash.
Curbside Pick Up
Tuesday and Thursday from 9:00 a.m. until Noon at the Scrip Office entrance: 101 E. Northland Ave. Appleton, WI 54911. When you arrive, call 920-702-5510 and we will bring out your order.
After you have placed your order, please email your complete home address to email@example.com. Mail a check to Xavier Catholic Schools at 101 E. Northland Ave. Appleton, WI 54911. When we have your payment and the cards are ready, we will mail the cards to you.
What is Scrip?
- Scrip is a gift card resale program in which all Xavier Catholic School’s families & friends can participate. The gift cards are worth exactly what you pay for them, but by purchasing them through Xavier, you generate revenue that can be used for tuition, lunch payments, after school care and for support of the school. When you take advantage of Scrip, you earn money just by making your regular household purchases. Instead of paying with cash or credit, you use prepaid gift cards.
- Informative Short Videos about the Shop With Scrip program
Revenue and Crediting
- St. Francis Xavier Catholic School System purchases gift cards at a discounted rate from participating vendors. The percentage of discount varies by vendor and is indicated on the order form.
- Because Xavier purchases Scrip at a discounted amount, but sells it at its full value, every dollar of Scrip that you purchase generates revenue that is split 65/35.
- 65% of the revenue is posted as a payment on your designated account to offset tuition and other fees. There is no cap on this amount.
- The remaining 35% of the revenue is used first for costs associated with the Scrip program (staff, shipping, etc.) and then provides general operational support to the St. Francis Xavier Catholic School System.
- Purchases made between April 1, 2019 and March 31, 2020 are applied to tuition and fees for the 2019-2020 school year.
- List of vendors that are kept in stock
Future Family Scrip Credit Program
To help future Xavier Families with tuition, we have a Future Families Scrip Credit Program. See details in the packet below. The completed forms can be dropped off at the Scrip Office or mailed to 101 E. Northland Ave., Appleton, WI 54911. If you have questions, please contact Roy Clark at 920-702-5510, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop in the Scrip Office.
All orders must be entered on the Shop With Scrip website (see link below). If you have not registered, or if you do not know your username/password, please contact Roy Clark at (920) 702-5510 or email@example.com.
- All Walk-in orders are filled at the Scrip Office only. Orders can be delivered for pick-up at a designated campus. They will not be mailed to you.
- Orders of stock kept on hand MUST BE received by 11:00 AM to be available for campus pickup by the end of the school day. Orders that include cards we do not keep on hand will generally be ready within 3 business days.
- You will receive a personal e-mail when your order is ready for pick-up.
- Orders over $2,500 must be paid for with cash or cashiers check.
E-Cards and Reloadable Cards
Many vendors also offer e-cards or reloadable cards. These can be purchased from the convenience of your home or while in the store and loaded into your Scrip Wallet. For more information, see the Shop with Scrip website or contact the Scrip Office.
- List of ReloadNow Scrip cards (reuse your gift card)
- List of ScripNow! e-cards (printable or downloadable gift cards)
- Contact your school’s office staff, school Scrip volunteers, or E-Mail Roy Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org. or call 920-702-5510