Home & School
- To strengthen communication and cooperation between home and school
- To support the extracurricular, non-athletic, clubs and activities that enrich the educational experience.
- To offer programs and information of special interest to parents and students assisting them in the continued growth of Christian values
- To help build community among parents and between parents and staff at St. Francis Xavier Middle School.
Treasurer: Dina Lein
Secretary: John VanDerKolk
(Parent Volunteer Opportunities-
Please email XMS.HomeSchool@gmail.com
- Program Committee: Arranges for programs or speakers and invites and introduces them. (overseen by President)
- School Spirit Store (overseen by Treasurer)
- Community Committee: Develop and promote adult and student clubs and activities. (overseen by Secretary)
- Staff Appreciation: Plan special recognition of faculty throughout the year. (overseen by Treasurer)
- KIDS Group Room Parent (overseen by Vice-President)
- Celebrate (overseen by Vice-President)
- School bus and field trips fees
- Celebrate auction basket
- Non-athletic clubs/activities
- School / Classroom material & equipment needs
- Staff gifts (Christmas, Teachers Appreciation, etc…)
XMS apparel is on display in the glass showcase by school offices.
Limited items/sizes are available for immediate sale just stop in the XMS office.
CO-CURRICULAR / ACTIVITY CALENDAR: Click here
- Annual H&S family fees
- Special events throughout the year
- XMS Spirit Store profits
- Mid-Late February XMS-HSA Meeting (exact date yet to come)
· Wednesday, January 7, 2015
· Thursday, November 20, 2014