The Scrip Office will be closed Monday, May 8th.
What is Scrip?
Revenue and Crediting
- Scrip is a gift card resale program in which all Xavier Catholic School’s families & friends can participate. The gift cards are worth exactly what you pay for them but by purchasing them through Xavier, you generate revenue that can be used for tuition and for support of the school. When you take advantage of Scrip, you earn money just by making your regular household purchases. Instead of paying with cash or credit, you use prepaid gift cards
Scrip Office Hours at Xavier Central Office
- St. Francis Xavier Catholic School System purchases gift cards at a discounted rate from participating vendors. The percentage of discount varies by vendor and is indicated on the order form.
- Because Xavier purchases Scrip at a discounted amount but sells it at its full value, every dollar of Scrip that you purchase generates revenue that is split 65/35.
- 65% of the revenue is posted as a payment on your designated account to offset tuition and other fees. There is no cap on this amount.
- The remaining 35% of the revenue is used first for costs associated with the Scrip program (staff, shipping, etc.) and then provides general operational support to St. Francis Xavier Catholic School System.
- Purchases made between April 1, 2017 and March 31, 2018 are applied to tuition and fees for the 2017-2018 school year.
Walk in ordering and pick-up hours:
Monday-Friday 7:30 AM-Noon
Wednesday 2:30 PM-4:00 PM
Campus Pick-Up Hours
- Elementary campuses: 8:00 AM-3:30 PM
- Middle School campus: 8:00 AM-3:25 PM
- High School campus: 8:00 AM-3:00 PM
- Scrip is not available when school is not in session.
- Special hours will be announced for holidays and summer.
- All orders must be entered on the Shop With Scrip website (there is a link at the bottom of the System’s website). If you have not registered or if you do not know your username/password, please contact Roy Clark at (920) 702-5510 or email@example.com.
- Walk-in orders are only able to be filled at the Scrip Office. Orders can be delivered for pick-up at a designated campus. They will not be mailed to you.
- Orders of stock kept on hand MUST BE received by 11:00 AM to be available for campus pickup by the end of the school day. Orders that include stock we do not keep on hand will generally be finalized within 3 business days.
- You will receive a personal e-mail when your order is ready for pick-up.
- Orders $2,500 and over must be paid for with cash or cashiers check.