Save the date! On Wednesday, May 24, 2017 we are asking the Xavier community to participate in this Inaugural event.
What is Xavier Day? It is the opportunity for our parents, alumni, dedicated faculty and staff, current and future students, friends of the Xavier community, and newest alumni; the Class of 2017 seniors (graduating on Xavier Day) to join us and celebrate the pride you have for Xavier Catholic Schools.
There are several ways you can participate!
Wear your favorite Xavier gear. There are many ways to show your Xavier pride. Rep your favorite t-shirt, hat, or sweatshirt. Sip out of your Xavier coffee mug. Put out the Xavier yard sign. The possibilities are endless! Be sure to share what your wear on social media.
Visit one of our campuses between 7:30am-10:30am on Wednesday, May 24th for a free coffee to-go. The coffee sleeves will offer another way to promote Xavier Catholic Schools on Xavier Day. Those interested can also have their picture taken to share on our social media page. Computers will be available if someone would like to make a contribution. Computers will be available all day in the Main Office at Xavier High School (7:30am-4:00pm).
Care by making a donation to Xavier Catholic Schools Annual Fund, Angel Fund or the Xavier Catholic Schools Foundation. No gift is too small and every donation plays a vital role in maintaining and improving the excellence of Xavier Catholic Schools, and furthers its position as the area’s most premier Catholic educational experience. Visit the link to below to view our current gift match challenges.
Good news, you do not have to wait until May 24th to make a donation to Xavier Catholic Schools. We will gladly accept contributions earlier. You can make your donation in person or online. For online gifts, click the icon below to be directed to the donation page. The website offers descriptions of how your donation impacts the designation you give to.
Those intersted in donating in person, please visit any one of the campus offices on Xavier Day. If writing a check, please make payable to Xavier Catholic Schools. Computers will also be available if you prefer to pay by credit card.
Share your Xavier pride on Twitter and Instagram using #XavierDay. Like us on Facebook @xaviercatholicschools to see our own shared posts throughout the day. Visit our share page (link coming soon!). The share page will reload each hour to display Twitter and Instagram posts using #XavierDay. Please note: in order for your posts to show up on the share page, you must set the social media privacy settings to public.
Not sure what to post for Xavier Day? Below are a few samples to help. Also, feel free to share and retweet posts from Xavier Catholic Schools Facebook, Instragram, and Twitter accounts.
- It is always a great day to be a Hawk, especially on Xavier Day! XavierDay.org #XavierDay
- As a @Xaviercatholicschools parent, I proudly support the school that gives my son/daughter the knowledge, skills, and attitude that will enable him/her to be successful in the 21st century. #XavierDay
- Once a Hawk, always a Hawk! This Xavier alumnus/a is proud to support the school that provided me with a strong educational foundation. XavierDay.org #XavierDay
- Proud supporter of Xavier Catholic Schools on Xavier Day #XavierDay @sfxavierhawks
- I support Xavier because.... #XavierDay @sfxavierhawks
- "X" is the new dab! Go Hawks! #XavierDay @sfxavierhawks
- In honor of #XavierDay I just made a donation to @SFXavierHawks. Visit XavierDay.org to make your contribution. Go Hawks!
- Proud supporter of @SFXavierHawks. Wearing my Xavier gear on #XavierDay.
Contact anyone of our Advancement team members by phone 920.735.9380 or email:
Bob Biebel, Vice President of Advancement
Lisa Pfaff, Director of Alumni Relations and Special Events
Stephanie Zinser, Advancement Operations Coordinator